June 4, 2010 We tied the knot; it was just the two of us taking on the big apple one bite at a time. December 21, 2010 We acquired Charlie; now there are three of us enjoying this slice of life that God has given us.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Kidding

I had done everything necessary in order to prepare little Charlie for his big day. He didn't have any food or water after midnight. I packed a overnight bag for him filled with food and toys. As we were walking to the vet I received a call from Danny in desperate protest for me to re-think this decision. What was I to do? I knew it needed to be done but I couldn't go through with it unless Danny was on the same page. I called the vet and canceled the appointment for now. Charlie is now perfectly content chewing on his bone on the floor next to me completely unaware of how much we love him. We can't imagine how difficult decisions like these will be with our children one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment