June 4, 2010 We tied the knot; it was just the two of us taking on the big apple one bite at a time. December 21, 2010 We acquired Charlie; now there are three of us enjoying this slice of life that God has given us.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Evolution of Nicknames

I am sure everyone has nicknames for their pets, and most people do for their children as well. Seeing how many nicknames Danny and I have for Charlie, I am becoming concerned for our future children. I tried to put together a list of nicknames and how they evolved for Charlie, here goes:

Charlie, Charlenton, Charleston, Chartonian, Chartastic, Charnuggett, Nugetonian, Nugs, Nugtastic, Nugalonian, Nuglovin, Stinky Bubbie, Bubs da Buds, Budsta Budsta.

I am sure there are move to come! I leave you with a picture of my two men.





No comments:

Post a Comment